Almost ExpoNG timeexpong marketing
I’m particularly looking forward to seeing my friend Tom’s small OO9 layout, Dunbracken, (pictured above) in action after I missed its debut at Tonbridge earlier in the year. Tom has put a lot of effort into creating a convincing harbour scene in the Scottish Highlands and it should prove popular.
The guys from the Escadrille St. Michel group in France will also be back with their latest work in O14, Dariel & Lataird and it will be good to see at last the Whitsend Tramway which has looked very appealing in the pages of the modelling press over the last few years.
As well as the usual selection of traders and society stands, this is what you can expect to see:
- Black Hall Sidings – O9
- Camp 93 Parsons Lumber Company – On30
- Calstock (Cotehele) – O16.5
- Dareil & Lataird – O14
- Dunbracken – OO9
- Gneiss Farm – Gn15
- Holbeach Estates Railway – HOm
- Oro Grande Railroad – Sn3
- St Jean sur Mer – G scale
- St Reatham Hall Estate railway – 1:24 scale, 16.5 mm gauge
- Stubbswood – O16.5
- Tan y Bwlch – OO9
- Whitsend Railway – OO9
- Willowdale Light Railway – 1:50 scale, 18.2 mm gauge
Oh and of course the annual challenge entries. I have at least started mine, maybe I’ll even finish it in time, too!
While you’re waiting, take a look at some photos from last year.